Sorry, we're no longer accepting orders for Thanksgiving 2017!
Share the seasonal beauty of New England at your Thanksgiving table this year with custom arrangements from Fivefork Farms! Full of fall flowers and foliages, these artfully designed centerpieces are the perfect compliment to the carved turkey and cranberry sauce on your table (they also make a great hostess gift!).
Each arrangement is designed with your home and celebration in mind (just select a color palette from the drop-down menu when you order). This year, choose from:
- AUTUMNAL Featuring warm tones, burnt oranges, deep reds, and fall ochres. This is the perfect palette to reflect the bounty of the season.
- BLUSH Full of soft pinks, creams, and a touch of lavender. This palette is subdued with a tiny pop of color.
- NEUTRAL Clean and elegant, with whites, creams, and green foliages. This timeless palette is always classic and sophisticated.
- DESIGNER'S CHOICE Let us create something amazing with beautiful botanicals from the farm!
Pre-order online until 8 PM on Sunday, November 19th!
pickup & Delivery
- Tuesday, November 21st at Urit Chaimovitz Design, Watertown, MA from 4-6 pm (address and directions provided once order is received).
- Wednesday, November 22nd at Fivefork Farms, Upton, MA from 2-4 pm or by appointment (address and directions provided once order is received).
- Wednesday, November 22nd at Crompton Collective, Worcester, MA from 3-6 pm.
At home delivery is available for a $20 fee per delivery location to the following neighborhoods in and around Boston:
- Brookline: Tuesday, November 21st between 12-4 pm
- Cambridge: Tuesday, November 21st between 2-6 pm
- Somerville: Tuesday, November 21st between 2-6 pm
- Boston: Tuesday, November 21st between 12-4 pm
- ONLY Back Bay/Beacon Hill, South End, North End
Please review our Terms & Conditions before placing your order for delivery.
Ordering multiple items for delivery to more than one location? Please submit a separate order for each delivery address.
Outside of our delivery areas for Thanksgiving? Contact us via email and we'd be happy to work with you to accommodate a special order and delivery.
For a round dining table, the large centerpiece is a perfect option. With visual interest from all sides, this arrangement is large enough to impress without taking up too much room on the table. A large arrangement is also a great option for an entry table, hors d'oeuvres station, or counter.
For a long, rectangular table, try two medium centerpieces -- one near either end -- and place candles, small gourds, and dining platters between. These smaller arrangements are also the perfect size for the bar, a side table, or wide mantle.
Custom floral design
Need something different, or throwing a large party? We'd love to work with you to craft the perfect florals to compliment the holiday. Simply submit the form below, and we'll be in touch to help you plan!